Meet in the foyer at 1:50pm. Receive updates on progress and participate in making plans for work in the Catchment. For more information, to confirm the venue and to RSVP, please email Jenny Hill firstname.lastname@example.org
Garguree Swampcare, Upper Kedumba Bushcare, Friends of Katoomba Falls Creek Valley Bushcare,Prince Henry Cliff Walk Bushcare invite you to the 2016 Gully Get-together.
- Learn and practice the best ways to treat Privet
- Support all the Bushcare groups catchment area
- Enjoy lunch and a cuppa while connecting with each other and hearing what other groups and organizations are up too
- Get updates on work planned to care for the catchment & hear about the site’s history
- Support The Gully Tradition Owners in Caring for Country
And learn about the Dwarf Mountain Pine (Pherosphaera fitzgeraldii)
Wear long sleeves, long pants, closed in shoes or boots. Bring drinking water and your energy! Lunch, tools and training provided.
Meet in the foyer at 2.50 pm. Our newest Catchment Group meets to explore the environmental issues impacting on the Jamison Creek ecosystems and to implement strategies to improve the overall catchment health. For more information please get in touch with Lachlan Garland 0415 317 078 or email email@example.com
This newly formed catchment group are meeting to to explore the environmental issues impacting on the Jamison Creek ecosystems and to implement strategies to improve the overall catchment health. The group will be meeting monthly for the set up phase of the group. Meet in Blue Mountains Council Administration building foyer 2.50 pm for a 3pm start.
Contact Lachlan Garland to express your interest to come along.