During the month of September AELA have organised a range of webinars, workshops and public lectures – all online, and all awesome!
Topics include law, economics, Indigenous knowledge and practice, education, deep ecology, science and much more.
Here is a taste of some of the events listed however much much more can be found at their events page –
AELA’s Earth Laws Month – 2023 | Humanitix
More information on AELA can be found at
Come venture to our new
BUSHCARE KIDS resource page and find a range of activities that will enable you to discover, explore and enjoy nature around your backyard.
Our BUSHCARE KID page is found under the RESOURCES tab
Here are some exciting activities
1. Birdlife Australia – Bird in Backyards, 26 Mar 2020. Keep your kids chirpy at home with these activities
2. Bushcare Ranger Programs – downloads some great activity sheets to explore around your backyard.
3. NSW Environment, Energy and Science – Conservation from Your Couch
Here is a list of ways you can safely maintain your social distance and assist our most vulnerable native animals.
Be an armchair detective Inspire a new generation of ecologists Plant a native tree Birdwatch from your balcony Listen to a new soundtrack
4. NSW Environment, Energy and Science – 28 Threatened Species colouring-in pages and masks.
5. NSW Environmental Education Resources Visit the NSW Government Educational Resources webpage
Also check the
Blue Mountains City Council – Connecting with Nature Our goal is to inspire the next generation – by connecting them to our special Blue Mountains environment and fostering their natural love of nature. In a learning experience unique to our City within a World Heritage Area, we offer local students the opportunity to explore their local water catchment, learn why it’s special and take action to protect it.
We hope you enjoy!!