Greater Sydney Local Land Services is please to invite you to a free workshop where you will learn how to promote your group’s valuable work using social media.
This workshop will provide you with the skills to:
- Share information about upcoming events
- Use photos to show the work you do
- Providing a platform for two way dialogue
- Increase membership
- Promote yourselves in an engaging way
The workshop will cover:
- Identifying different types of social media platforms
- Exploring platforms that are suitable for your group
- Learning how to use social media in a secure environment
The workshop will be conducted by Anna Buono from Lint Graphic Design.
‘Anna has 20 years experience initially as a Landscape Architect and ultimately as a Graphic Designer. Professionally Anna combines a passion for design, technology, the Australian landscape and most importantly, embracing the evolving world of Social Media.’
Morning tea and lunch provided.
7th Oct 2015 9:30am-1:30pm
Dougherty Community Centre Chatswood
Register online by Friday 2 October 2015
Registration is essential. This event is supported by Greater Sydney Local Land Services through funding from the Australian Government’s National Landcare Programme.
To find out more visit the GS LLS website